There are two major types of membership: Individual or organisational.
I. Individual members: there are five categories of members and they are:
- Member (or MILT)
- Chartered Member (or CMILT)
- Chartered Fellow (or FCILT)
FCILT, CMILT and MILT members can use their category abbreviations as their qualification.
II. Organisational members:
- Companies or organisations registered in Macao, employing more than 20 staffs
- Actively involved in at least one of the following business:
- Supply chain, logistics or transport operations
- Consulting services related to supply chains, logistics or transport
- Research and development related to supply chains, logistics or transport
- Other business related to supply chains, logistics or transport
As members advance in their careers, CILT can provide courses for their needs. Through CILT, students can look for employment opportunities, young professionals can obtain necessary training, leaders can look for customers or suppliers, directors can build up their network, and fellows can share their experiences with new members.
This is an internationally recognised professional qualification. Members can enjoy unique advantages and be benefited with this internationally recognised qualification. They can also participate courses, seminars and conferences organised regularly to enhance their career developments.
If you are interested in joining CILT.MO, please download the application forms at the following two buttons: