- The Full and Group categories of registration cover entrances to all IC 2017 Events within the three days from 11 June to 13 June 2017, including the Presidential Dinner and WiLAT Award Dinner.
- Members of CILT WiLAT or YP can enjoy a 15% discount if they register under the Full category
- The 1-Day category of registration entitles a participant the entrance to a single day of IC 2017 Events of any day between 11 June and 13 June 2017, and exclude any dinner event on the registered day.
- The WiLAT Dinner rate is only applicable for WiLAT members. The WiLAT Dinner entitles participants entries to both the day activities on 11 June 2017 and the WiLAT Award Dinner on 13 June 2017 evening.
- The 2-Day category of registration entitles a participant the entrances to any two days of IC 2017 Events between 11 June and 13 June 2017, and include the attendance of a dinner event that is under the registered dates.
- The Group category of registration is applicable for a group of 10 or more participants from a CILT branch or territory. The group can also consist of WiLAT or YP members, and the group rate will be applicable for them. However, if the group consists of both members and non-members of CILT, the non-member registration rates will be applicable to those who are not members of CILT.
- Where there may be more than one discounts applicable, the best discounted rate will be applied.
- “CILT Members” herein refer to persons of all categories of CILT membership whose status are current.
- The cost for joining the Hong Kong Technical Tour (14 June whole day) is MOP 1,000 (approximately USD 125) per person excluding the ferry ticket costs. The duration of the visit is about 10 hours. Lunch in Hong Kong is included. Visa to Hong Kong is required. Please approach the Secretariat to purchase the ferry tickets during the convention.
- The cost for joining the Regional Infrastructure Tour (14 June morning), which requires travelling through Zhuhai China to visit the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau bridge office and site, is MOP 500 (approximately USD 62.5) per person. The duration of the visit is about 5 hours. Visa to China is required. Transportation and lunch is included.
- Please note that participants can only choose either one of the above tours to join.
- The cost for attending the Presidential Dinner (12 June night) is MOP 500 (approximately USD 62.5) per person for members and MOP 700 (approximately USD 87.5) per person for non-members.
- The cost for attending the WiLAT Award Dinner (13 June night) is MOP 1,200 (approximately USD 150) per person for members and MOP 1,500 (approximately USD 187.5) per person for non-members..
The conversion rate between USD and the local currency of Macao, Patacas (or MOP), is approximately 1 USD to 8 MOP.